When I first started a family, I nurtured gauzy visions of sitting on the back porch, strumming guitar with my talented wife singing at my side and my precocious children playing along at my feet — a family band. Alas, … Continue reading
Weather ForecastCurrently30°Partly CloudyToday is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday.Tuesday 01/23 0%High 62° / Low 33°ClearSunny. High 62F. Winds light and variable.Tuesday Night 01/23 0%High 62° / Low 33°ClearClear skies. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.Wednesday 01/24 0%High 62° / Low 33°ClearSunny. High 62F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday Night 01/24 0%High 62° / Low 33°ClearA mostly clear sky. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 01/25 0%High 63° / Low 45°Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. High 63F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Thursday Night 01/25 20%High 63° / Low 45°Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Patchy drizzle possible. Low near 45F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Friday 01/26 20%High 64° / Low 54°OvercastCloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 64F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.Friday Night 01/26 20%High 64° / Low 54°OvercastCloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 54F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Saturday 01/27 40%High 67° / Low 39°Chance of RainShowers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 67F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Saturday Night 01/27 10%High 67° / Low 39°ClearClear skies. Low 39F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday 01/28 0%High 61° / Low 34°ClearSunny skies. High 61F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.Sunday Night 01/28 0%High 61° / Low 34°ClearClear skies. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.Monday 01/29 10%High 62° / Low 38°ClearSunshine. High 62F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Monday Night 01/29 10%High 62° / Low 38°ClearGenerally fair. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
Recent Blog Posts
Real Estate Corner