Newsfeed Powered By FacebookLatest posts:
Wednesday we will be celebrating 20 years!!! It's spring break week, so come by and celebrate with us!!
Crafted in Fredericksburg, TX and delivered today all the way to Indian Wells, CA. Another happy customer with a beautiful crafted lit natural quartz table.
Just in!!!! new gift sets for Tyler candles While supplies last get a free tote bag with purchase of any Tyler gift set !!
Today will be the last day to take advantage of our everything 25% off sale!! All remaining Christmas is 75% off.